This is the Gold Standard College Acceptance Formula...
What you'll get:
5 Day Camp with Assigned Essay Coach
20 hours (9am - 1pm) of LIVE Instruction
6-8 Topics Drafted with Personalized Feedback
4-5 Essays Completed. Personal Statement professionally edited.
LIVE Instruction via Zoom (some locations offered in person)
Packet of 70+ Sample Essays
Dream College Academy Modules 1-4
- Module ONE: Academic Qualities (AQs): Calculate Your Admissions GPA.
- Module TWO: Mock Admissions Committee: Behind The Scenes Truths About College Admissions
- Module THREE: Personal Qualities (PQs): Find YOUR “Coolness” Factor
- Module FOUR: How To Build YOUR Dream List of Colleges.
30 Minutes 1-1 Coaching in Fall 2021
Dream College Academy Modules 6 and 8
- Module 6: How To Get The Best Teacher Recommendations
- Module 8: Financial Aid and Scholarships
Additional Guided Video Instruction:
- How to take your Core 4 Essays and Repurpose for Supplemental Essays
- Including 20+ Sample Supplemental Essays
- Tips On How To Maximize The UC Application
- Power Words and Strategies For Completing the Resume Section on the Common Application and UC Application
- How to prepare for your dream college interview
AVAILABLE CAMPS (Confirm your selection during payment):
June 7-11th (virtual)
June 21-25th (Bishop Amat - on Campus)
June 21-25th (virtual)
July 12th - 16th (Notre Dame HS - on campus)
July 12th - 16th (virtual)
July 19th - 23th (virtual)
Aug 2nd-6th (virtual)
Aug 9th-13th (virtual)
College Essay Bootcamp Cancellation policy
Tuition for College Essay Bootcamp will be fully refunded, minus a $100 service fee, up to 4 weeks prior to selected Bootcamp session start date. If cancelled 2 weeks prior to your selected session start date, 50% tuition will be refunded, minus a $100 service fee. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your session start date, there is no tuition refund, as we will be unable to replace your teen’s spot on such short notice.